Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Which Disney Princess are you?

Anyone agree that I am Cinderella?? Funny, this is what my friend Rebecca will sometimes call me. I actually tend to prefer the evil villians over the princesses---so much more interesting. Ursula and Maleficent are AWESOME!!! :D



You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dreams will come true.

4 comments:

raffleckt said...

Hi Amy, Of course I remember you! I'm glad you found us, looks like things are going great for you! I'm relativley new to the big bad world of blogging- I love how it connects us all!

Missy said...

WHAT THE????? I'm freaking Pocahontas! Whatever. She's the lamest ever - and not even a princess I might add. "Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement." Not a bad compliment, but I'm pretty sure Belle is free-spirited and wise too. By the way, Lindsay did this and she is Belle. Lucky her.

Missy said...

Okay, now I'm Esmerelda. Apparently, I was just not born to be a princess.

Jer + Lu said...

Mulan here. Who knew?! So fun to find you in the blogging world-- and cross paths in real life. I love that you're a "knitting grandma." I took up crocheting in 6th grade and never heard the end of it! A great skill to have :) Keep livin' it up-- I'll be watching you...