Some days I think it would be so fun to have a cute little dog, but then I start to think about all the work and how little I'm home and I think again. However, apparently I can just have Tanner pretend he's a dog anytime I think I need one. Tanner is really good at pretending he's a dog or a lion by eating without using his hands. He makes me laugh! I love hanging out with him.




4 comments:
Wow, sexy picture, Kimi! Andy should save that as his wallpaper. Fun to see all your updates, Amy. You had so many, I had to go back to your archives to catch them all. That office lunch story is hilarious!!
Hey, can you e-mail me your last name? I want to link you on my blog, but I go by last names... if you're o.k. with that, send me a note at jeannie_easton@yahoo.com hey are you going to the reunion in august?
I totally posed for that picture, I'm glad you like it Missy!!
Amy! My sister never told me to email you...I was going through her blog and found your comment!! How cute is your blog! You can link mine through Adrienne's its under "Kermath". So cute to see you and your hubby. I hope all is well...and if you ever want more "Puppies" I have a few you can borrow ANYTIME! hahaha??
Post a Comment