Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron







Happy Birthday Cameron! Cameron let us have a family party on his birthday that included swimming and a BBQ--thanks for letting us celebrate with you. Cameron is my TV buddy---I can always count on him to be following the latest reality TV show with me. His sports knowledge is un-ending. He's always helping me out so I can participate in fantasy sports, and sports brackets at work with all the guys. They think I actually know what I'm doing---little do they know I have a behind the scenes helper. Plus, he's so pan-like and mutant-like, not to mention he does a great impression of a goat with no teeth. :D I love you Cam!! Thanks for always making me smile.

1 comment:

Cam and Beth said...

That picture is the best! I bet he was a pretty "cool" kid back in the day! Haha!