Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David Archuleta is my American Idol



I went to the Energy Solutions Arena with Kimi, her boys, and my mom to watch the live showing of the American Idol finale. It was pretty fun being there with 3000+ fans. I admit I am an American Idol junkie. It's been fun watching David A and cheering him on, and yes, I'll even admit I voted for him--although apparently not enough. I used to work with his Grandma and was first introduced to him in his Star Search days, although Kimi had to remind me of that fact--my memory is failing with age. Thanks Kimi for being a goofy girl with me and going downtown with all the other pre-teens in the valley. It was a lot of fun, even though David didn't win.

2 comments:

Mason said...

All hail to Archie!!!

Jer + Lu said...

That's one addiction I haven't succummed to, but fun for you and the fam. And what an amazing voice!