Friday, November 21, 2008

Zermatt

Each fall the Attorney General's Office sponsers a Fall CLE Conference. This allows us to get all together and attend lectures that fulfill our continuing legal education credits. This year the office splurged and we were able to attend at a resort in Midway, UT, the Zermatt. It was beautiful, even if it was a little cold outside. Most of the attorneys stayed in the main hotel where the conference rooms were. However, I was sent far far away---ok, it wasn't really that far, only a 5 minute walk, but I felt left out as everyone else in my office was in the main hotel. I was the lucky one though. My room was MUCH larger and WAY nicer than any of the guys I work with. I had a huge bathroom with a jetted tub and a balcony off the bedroom that overlooked the mountains. NICE! Of course I got teased relentlessly about being a princess and all the guys wanted to know how I got the hookups. I was sad that Ryan had to stay home and work and wasn't able to enjoy the fun surroundings. But in reality as I was in class all day long, it would have been pretty boring for him. They've already reassured us, next year's conference won't be as nice.


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

Yah for being a princess!