Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankgiving Dinner

This year we spent Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with Ryan's parents. We had a pre-Thankgiving meal at the Pizza Factory in St. George---one of our favorites. His two sisters and their families were present as well. It's always fun to get together with family as I get to know his neices and nephews and siblings better. We saw the movie "Australia" which I loved and highly recommend. We also did a little shopping on Black Friday. On the way home we stopped to eat at El Pollo Loco--one of my favorite fast food restaurants that I miss now I'm back in UT. I was quite excited to learn that there is now an El Pollo Loco in Lehi---so excited that I almost caused Ryan to crash as I screamed out in excitement as we passed an El Pollo Loco billboard----I know I'm a little crazy, I get excited over chicken. But really, it's great. Thankgiving provided us with a nice little break as well as a reminder of all the things we are thankful for.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: