Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Prima Ballerina

Tonight was Lindsay's ballet recital---Snow White. She was a white rabbit who helped with the laundry. She was adorable. She is turning into quite the little dancer. It was fun to go watch her perform.

I think the flowers we got Lindsay were bigger than Josh



Emily had pretty much had it by the end of the recital



Lindsay signing autographs---she's quite the little star.

4 comments:

Andy and Kimi said...

So sad I missed it!! Thanks for showing support from our side of the family Ames!

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Hey I am in a musical right now with Natalie whos house your parents now live in! Small world:)

The Easton Family said...

Amy! It's Jeannie Gallacci Easton... I found your site on Cindy and David's. You look great-how is life? Come visit us at www.thecoloradoeastons.blogspot.com I'd love to hear what you're up to! Will you be at the 10 yr. reunion? or email me @ jeannie_easton@yahoo.com

Jen Rose said...

Hey Amy! Of course I remember you! Sounds like life is treating you well! :) Thanks for commenting!