This is Tanner striking a pose for us. I really loved it when he'd say "good-night, Amy" when I put him to bed.
This is Cannon---if only you could hear him saying "Cheese" while I took his picture. Saturday morning we played baseball, went on a walk and rode the 'go Diego' rescue Jeep. (Thanks Josh). It was a busy morning and they were more than ready for naps. Cannon is hilarious and seems to be constantly eating---Ryan and I found out he loves salt and vinegar potato chips---sshhh don't tell Kimi

Tanner kept wanting me to pitch to him, while he gets the idea in theory, either he needs to go back to using the tee, or Josh needs to teach me how to pitch----I'm thinking I need the lessons.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for watching my kiddos!! They had so much fun with you- Tanner called me Amy when I came home, apparently he missed me a ton ;)
Post a Comment