Friday, February 20, 2009
Twin, oh twin
I've always known my brother Cameron and I are too much alike for our own good----we're both pretty much crazy! :D I came across this picture on his blog and about died laughing---out loud even. These pictures were taken on the same night but at different times and without the knowledge of the other. We had gone to dinner for Lindsay's birthday at the Mayan and when we came out I thought it would so funny for Ryan to take a picture of me pretending to be eaten by the snake. Apparently Cam thought the same thing. Oh and extra bonus points if you can name the "What show, What show" in the title of this entry.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Overboard!!! Don't waste my time (what show? what show?)
That is really funny that you both did that!
Oh this is HILARIOUS!! Soooo funny!
That anonymous comment is me, Rachel :-) I don't know what I did to make it anonymous!
Of course it is Overboard. "Don't make me laugh, ha, ha." (what show?)
You're a weirdo. I love it! :)
Too funny! I miss you guys. :)
Kimi & Hillary got it right - Overboard. Kimi's what show is City Slickers, but I can't figure out Hillary's... funny pictures... and yes, you guys are too much alike.
Post a Comment