This year we again had season tickets to the U of U football games! WHAT A SEASON! It was fabulous watching the UTES inch closer and closer to a perfect season with each win---especially the games that went down to the wire. I don't think I've ever screamed so much as I did at the TCU game or the BYU game. Missy and Ryan organized some tailgating parties which are always a fun way to start a game---and get a good parking spot. The BYU game was crazy, the atmosphere had a charge to it and the victory was oh so sweet! The UTES were invited to play in a BCS game---2x BCS busters!!!---this time it was the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. Of course the U was the underdog against Alabama and of course the UTES came out ready to play, scored 3 touchdowns in the first quarter and Bama never could catch up. GO UTES!!!
I am already excited for next season and have been practicing yelling "1-2-3 Utah firstdown!" I'm so lucky Ryan was easily converted to cheer for the U and loves going to football games.
No comments:
Post a Comment