Friday, December 12, 2008

Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra Christmas Concert

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of this wonderful event, but wanted to mention it anyway. Since we've been married, Ryan and I have been lucky enough to attend the Tabernacle Choir's Christmas Concert. Tickets for this event are a hot item and hard to get. Luckily, my dad has some connections and usually is given tickets to the event. I love going and listening to the choir ---especially at Christmastime. Each year, the Choir invites a guest artist to perform with them, this year's guest was Brian Mitchell Stokes. He was amazing!! I think my favorite song was "The Friendly Beasts" (which coincidentally was a favorite of mine to sing in Primary). Ryan and I got to the Conference Center early and were able to secure seats on the 3rd row!!! We were so close! Tickets are assigned a section and not an actual seat or row. We were also fortunate enough to be close to the prophet, Thomas S. Monson, and Elder M. Russell Ballard. Hopefully our Christmas tradition will live on for many years to come.

No comments: