While Ryan was out of town working hard putting in carpet and hardwood floors in Las Vegas, I played. :D I had Lindsay and Josh out for a sleepover and a day at the Tooele County Fair. We had a pizza picnic on the family room floor while watching High School Musical II, and stayed up late---until at least 10:00 ;D. We had pancakes for breakfast and the kids talked me into stopping at CAL Ranch store on the way to the fair. Lindsay got a pink cowboy hat and all Josh wanted was a real live cowboy belt. He loved it! We had a great time at the fair: we rode horses, watched the pig auction, did a bungy trampoline jump, rode a wild bull, saw sheep and goats, and rode bumper boats----well the kids did, I just watched and took pictures. On the way home, we of course stopped at McDonald's for lunch. We ended the day with swimming at grandma's. Lots of fun!!



No comments:
Post a Comment