Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lake Powell fun

We got to spend a week at Lake Powell with my family. My family started a tradition of going to Lake Powell during the summer---luckily we own part of a houseboat to make our time more comfortable. I am the one behind the camera so fortunately no pics of me in a swimsuit ;D Ryan likes wakeboarding, I like the wave runners we both enjoy the water, the sun, the warmth, and the beautiful scenery. This year we got some excitement at the dock when a group of scouts came in with a propeller injury. I was glad I didn't have to move our boat as I was the one at the dock and the waves and wind were raging---I think there would have been more accidents. It made me glad we are extra extra careful whenever people are in the water. My parents have done a good job teaching us water safety. Thanks for the great fun and memories.



No comments: